Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Old, sad and and and ... time's up!



Taking a look at this photo I think: I look old and sad.

Just talking to a government representative when I made an off-the-cuff remark: referencing the #timesup movement : “there sure isn’t much information on #anxiety recognition as a #MentalHealthMatters”; and she said: “yeah, I know”.  Honestly reacting to what she knew, not what she thought.  She represented the Canadian government when we spoke.  

I struggle between telling my story and refraining from doing or saying anything that could have negative impact for me or others.  Isn’t that censorship?  As we smugly sit back, empathizing with many citizens in #Iran while we are ignorant of the fact that our employers and Big Brother monitoring our every move, no longer restricted to just what we’re doing at work, but also what we're posting or saying on our personal profiles.

If I were a real data scientist, not just someone who digs numbers, I could create an APP that sweeps your digital device squeaky clean as a new born device: computers, tablets, moreover likely our Smartphone or any telephone, regardless of legacy (aka an analog connection traditionally referenced as “Home Phone” pet name.  This APP would clear all history, clicks, sites we visit to avoid a digital stamp.  Remember, you heard about it here even if I'm not a developer (lol).



Absolutely loved watching #TheGoldenGlobes last night with #TIMESUP now trending: what a show of #solidarity among ALL #Women4Women female actors and creators with memorable @Moments making a solid stand together in black, providing the backdrop of amazing black gowns & statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment