Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Magical mystical POLYVORE tour

Polyvore gives me a creative outlet while at the same time I surf through outfit combinations, new products, great clothes, and just plain experiment.  Here I share a few of my latest creations.  The nice part about Polyvore is that it gives the product makers, prices, and links to websites where, if you're inclined you can buy anything shown.
Dreams of Autumn #COLOR


I let the creative juices flow when creating this whimsical tribute to fall and winter accessories.  I do adore the dress though (a Chanel piece that was scooped from Pinterest)!
strangeVISITORS

strangeVISITORS by jeannette-marshall featuring fall centerpieces


Here are some of my favorite temptations to buy: 



285 CAD - liberty.co.uk








73 CAD - beauty.com






85 CAD - glassesusa.com



If that's not enough, I get ideas for makeup and nail polish finishes that appeal to my style sense.  Oh, and jewellery galore for the accessory mad mrs that I am:


16 CAD - japanla.com






Nail polish
9.81 CAD - etsy.com




Augustine Jewels stud earrings
170 CAD - jewelstreet.com





Bling Jewelry pearl earrings
44 CAD - blingjewelry.com





Turban headband
33 CAD - etsy.com



Plaid shawl
17 CAD - romwe.com


Strike me up for getting into the spirit of Halloween early.  After all, careful planning creates masterful looks.  We dress up at work for Halloween, even having a contest.  I guess this looks like I'm leaning towards being a witch (which is work friendly and business appropriate).

#Halloween style



Bright nail polish

17 CAD - etsy.com





Urban decay eye shadow
25 CAD - urbandecay.com





Vegan lipstick

12 CAD - etsy.com





Haircare

66 CAD - amazon.com


I dream of a tropical vacation where the waters shimmer like blue topaz.  I can't right now, so I dip into Polyvore to take me away anyhow.

TAKEmeAWAY




Zimmermann sleeveless top
635 CAD - zimmermannwear.com

High-waisted shorts
51 CAD - pinkice.com

SwimSpot blue sandals
35 CAD - swimspot.com

Dolce Gabbana leather handbag
1,305 CAD - thecorner.com

White gold ring
3,220 CAD - firenzejewels.com

Amour stud earrings
265 CAD - bluefly.com

Ice sterling silver jewelry
195 CAD - iceonline.com.au

Eyeshadow
16 CAD - japanla.com

Louis Vuitton travel bag
3,920 CAD - therealreal.com

Nail treatment
19 CAD - etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment