Sunday, July 26, 2015

Minions Mayhem

Minions are everywhere.  Even creating mayhem in McDonald's commercials and even snuck into corporate ads.  Everyone wants to get in on the fun, apparently.

I had fun surfing and looking for minion photos and quotes that I could relate to that tells you a lot about me:




You've been warned



I'm not a morning person and tend to roll around, if time permits, for a couple of hours before I get out of bed
 
Someone had me in mind when they created this one.
 

I believe this to be true, so true.
Who hasn't done this?  We should laugh at ourselves.
You can control who you surround yourself with and they should accept and adore you.  If not, turf them.
A note to my loving family .... particularly my kids xo
 
You can relate to this if you have teenage and young adult kids
 

What a positive message.  I do try to be a perfectionist so this pokes fun at me!




 
Wise advice to those who love us and "try" to understand women.

 
Slash will be coming to Calgary at the Grey Eagle resort with Miles Kennedy
A fun social media share for Mondays


 

This has been repined many times on #Pinterest



Can you imagine having one of these?





Poking fun at advertisements





I'm a BIG fan of Johnny Depp and his Jack Sparrow character is classic in  Pirates of the Caribbean (filming the 5th installment in Australia right now!)



 
Great question!
 

Need for speed:  I tend to go over the speed limit ... GUILTY!






 

I love dark roast in my French press - the only way to have coffee
 

True that:  don't mess with me, when I have "the look"


Giggle, snicker, chuckle

Rarely would I think that because I don't tend to waste my time with those who whine all the time



 

Everyone loves a snow day break, admit it?
 







No comments:

Post a Comment