Sunday, November 1, 2015

Best lessons you've never heard as quotes

Emma Stone
























"Whatever you may look like,
marry a man your own age
~ as your beauty fades,

so will his eyesight."

~Phyllis Diller


Angelie Jollie
















"You may be gorgeous
at thirty, charming at forty,
and irresistible for the rest
of your life."

~ Coco Chanel





Heidi Klum as Jessica Rabbit, Halloween 2015


"I'm not bad.
I'm just drawn 
that way."

~Jessica Rabbit



Jennifer Aniston


"When you think you're not
happy with your life,
always think that 
someone is happy simply 
because you exist."

~Lei Lockhear





Demi Moore, 2015




"I prefer to be a
beautiful woman
of my age than
try desperately
to look 30."

~Demi Moore


Joan Crawford

"I never go outside unless
I look like Joan Crawford
the movie star. If you want
to see the girl next door,
go next door."

~Joan Crawford


Taylor Swift

"If you're trying too hard
to be the girl next door,
you're not going to be."

~Taylor Swift





No comments:

Post a Comment